Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toddler activities

Options
  • 22-08-2016 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

HI,

Have a very active 1 year old thats just starting to walk
    Hes a bit young for Base in Cellbridge.
    Can anyone recommend any place place I could bring him during these wet days!
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

chancer007 wrote: »
    HI,

Have a very active 1 year old thats just starting to walk
    Hes a bit young for Base in Cellbridge.
    Can anyone recommend any place place I could bring him during these wet days!
    Thanks in advance[/quote

There is a baby and toddler area in base that he could use. It's all enclosed and padded till he is able for the bigger area.
    Also there is gymboree in wolston abbey, here's the link, they have some brilliant classes and activities

https://www.playandmusic.ie/b2c/location/Celbridge/Celbridge.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭chancer007

thanks v much
    will check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

also there is playzone in the business park behind applegreen near salesians.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭scarbouro

Playzone has a mother and baby group every morning from 10 to 1. My daughter used to love it at that age and continued going to it until she started playschool.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

and while i think of it, the mill has a mother and toddler group every week too...not sure of the days, but if you drop in they will let you know.

Local library is also a good source of events. Or check out

http://www.primarytimes.net/ireland

this can have events /places of interest for you (although its not just centred on Celbridge!)

• Advertisement
Advertisement