Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curl Activator?!

Options
  • 22-08-2016 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

I was at the hairdressers last week and she advised that I stop drying my hair with a hair dryer, and use a curl activator to enhance my natural wave. She showed me one she had in the hairdressers, but I didn't want to buy it cause they always cost a fortune in the hairdressers and I like to check out reviews first. So basically I'm wondering can anybody recommend a hair product that you can put in your hair when wet that will enhance your own natural wave and leave you with nice (not frizzy) curls?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 KatieBelle92

I use the shockwaves mousse (it's in a red bottle) and I find that quite good. Another product that's amazing for curly hair without making it frizzy is the Tigi Curls Rock. They have a whole range. I use the spray and it's brilliant but you have to be careful not to use too much or it can make your hair "crispy".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

I've always used shockwaves too, gives a nice curl without frizz but too much gives that wet hard look

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

Thanks ladies!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I use John Freda Frizz Ease spray, I find it's the only thing that's worked for me. I also put a little bit of Argan oil in too, which is great for stopping frizz & defining curls. You can get the oil in Penneys!

Advertisement