Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Clubcard Boost Vouchers - how soon are they sent out

• 22-08-2016 11:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭

I just ordered a couple of clubcard boost vouchers online for Kylemore Abbey. Got this message right away
    Thank you for your order, your Boost Tokens will be with you shortly.

Can I expect to get the vouchers shortly (want to use them today) or will they be posted out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

leck wrote: »
    I just ordered a couple of clubcard boost vouchers online for Kylemore Abbey. Got this message right away

Can I expect to get the vouchers shortly (want to use them today) or will they be posted out?

From Tesco website:

How long will it take for my Clubcard Boost order to arrive?

For Boost orders sent by post, we'll send your tokens and instructions on how to use them within 5 working days of receiving your order. Boost orders sent by email will be sent to your registered email address within 2 hours of receiving your order, unless otherwise stated. This email will come from Tesco Clubcard and can sometimes land in your junk/spam folder, so please check there too. To check how your Boost order is sent, please see "How to place your order" on the webpage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

Thanks. I found an 01 number for Clubcard and gave them a ring. They said the vouchers would be posted out in 3-5 business days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

I ordered a €15 top-up from Tesco Clubcard Boost on Thursday. It still hasn't arrived. Why is it taking so long? I got the two follow-up emails, the one for email confirmation and then the message saying "Thank you for your order, your Boost Tokens will be with you shortly."

This process used to take a few hours. Now it's taking days. Checking my email I see that last time I ordered was on 4 May and it took until May 10 (six days) for the tokens to arrive by email.

Anyone else having the same problem?

It would be nice if you could just use the voucher in store to buy top-up, using a €5 voucher for €15 top-up. But was told it can only be done online.

Advertisement