Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread IV

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,970 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

What sort of odds would you have got on all teams to score this round of games I wonder...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,939 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

fcuk you chelsea

I didn't see that one coming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Every team scored in the prem last night and tonight.
    What odds would that have been?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

gazza1 wrote: »
    Every team scored in the prem last night and tonight.
    What odds would that have been?

I had an accum on the 4 matches last night & a separate accum on the 6 tonite. could have been special as a single accum:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Shanee.

What sort of odds would you have got on all teams to score this round of games I wonder...

4363.83 for a 10 accum on all games btts with bet365.

• Advertisement

Shanee. wrote: »
    4363.83 for a 10 accum on all games btts with bet365.

Cheers. First time in eight years according to Gary Lineker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Real Vs Melila:

Btts - No,
    Real to score first,
    Goal In both halves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Fran Sol (willem II) wincast @ 3.3
    El Khayati (ADO) wincast @ 2.75

Both on 888

taken the lerma card at 19/10 888

I think it's encouraging that 4/5 lerma cards were at home and 3 of those cards were against arse, manu and chelsea (away)

unless pool run riot I think he'll get stuck in esp being at home

mailburner wrote: »
    taken the lerma card at 19/10 888

I think it's encouraging that 4/5 lerma cards were at home and 3 of those cards were against arse, manu and chelsea (away)

unless pool run riot I think he'll get stuck in esp being at home

No sweat 15mins

• Advertisement

gonna try take the bookies to the cleaners today :D

firstly the safeish ones

grabban anytime 7/5
    maupay anytime 23/20
    norwood anytime 11/8
    singles/treble
    betway

small singles/trixie
    maupay fgs 4/1
    norwood fgs 4/1
    grabban fgs 7/2

best with pp/fred

same three with aubamayang first and ian henderson first for the jackpot :pac: (4folds also)

andone anytime 3.35 888 starts up front instead of murray, looked good v palace midweek and value odds for me against burnley

no joy

256e1ar.jpg 888

think theres a bit of value in cards in the championship but it looks like only 888/pp/betv price them up and only some players at that

did a trixie on these three and a single on jason leonard card (milwall) at 9/2 with pp

l

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,066 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Burnley man utd west ham Middlesbrough Norwich Stoke 28/1

gonna try take the bookies to the cleaners today :D

firstly the safeish ones

grabban anytime 7/5
    maupay anytime 23/20
    norwood anytime 11/8
    singles/treble
    betway

small singles/trixie
    maupay fgs 4/1
    norwood fgs 4/1
    grabban fgs 7/2

best with pp/fred

same three with aubamayang first and ian henderson first for the jackpot :pac: (4folds also)

norwood gets first....just covers the lot

eh i dunno wrote: »

A Middlesbrough goal from a big win. They played with ten men for an hour too

256e1ar.jpg 888

think theres a bit of value in cards in the championship but it looks like only 888/pp/betv price them up and only some players at that

did a trixie on these three and a single on jason leonard card (milwall) at 9/2 with pp

l

two winners in the trixie

no joy for leonard

gonna keep an eye on this div

mustafi booked yet again also I see

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭dodgystats

Parma seem big price at evens today at home to Chievo who have not won a game this season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

dodgystats wrote: »
    Parma seem big price at evens today at home to Chievo who have not won a game this season

Massive odds! Definitely have some of that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

So.

Wolves to win or draw
    Less than four goals
    More than eight corners
    More than two cards.

21/10 bet365

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

So.

Wolves to win or draw
    Less than four goals
    More than eight corners
    More than two cards.

21/10 bet365

Could have gone for more cards, but a win's a win :)

Ath Bilbao - Girona tomorrow.

Girona are 3-1 despite being unbeaten away from home (three wins, three draws) and Bilbao in the relegation zone have won once at home.

What am I missing here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,919 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Girona are 3-1 despite being unbeaten away from home (three wins, three draws) and Bilbao in the relegation zone have won once at home.

What am I missing here?

New manager for Bilbao

What am I missing here?

I've been burnt on these type bets where the odds seem too good to be true far too often so I just ignore them unless I know the teams well enough to judge

I mean I let parma go earlier for that reason when the price on them looked too big but I hadn't time to look into it so I left it

I trust the bookies far more than I trust my own instincts anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

What am I missing here?

I dunno, i think worth a punt, and i've gone absolutely bananas.

Did a 50e double on Watford and Girnoa at 17-1.
    Most i've put on a bet, can only do it as i got a christmas bonus from work so can afford to lose it.

Watford last week made me cash out towards the end versus city, even though i had city in the acca, watfors pressure the last 20mins of that game was immense and woulda drew if Deeney's header was a few inchs more to the side of the goal.
    I expect Watford to go all out as they are a tough team for anyone on their day.

AidoEirE wrote: »

Most i've put on a bet, can only do it as i got a christmas bonus from work so can afford to lose it.

Watford last week made me cash out towards the end versus city, even though i had city in the acca, watfors pressure the last 20mins of that game was immense and woulda drew if Deeney's header was a few inchs more to the side of the goal.
    I expect Watford to go all out as they are a tough team for anyone on their day.

Thought you were onto something there until I checked out Watford's recent form... epseically away from home!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭spurshero

best of luck

eh i dunno wrote: »

very unlucky with this.

I mean I let parma go earlier for that reason when the price on them looked too big

as soon as I saw that Parma tip I thought, absolutely no chance they'll win, bookies always know...

• Advertisement

as soon as I saw that Parma tip I thought, absolutely no chance they'll win, bookies always know...

Fair enough. I see what you and mailburner mean about the bookies knowing a bit more and letting bets go. Had already put the bet down, but just a small one. Think a draw or Girona win would have been a better option.

Girona to win
    More than 4 bookings, both teams combined
    €2 to return 11.40 bet365 bet builder.

Sererate bet:
    Everton to win by two are more
    Both teams NOT to score
    +8 corners
    +2 cards
    Richarlison to score at any time (mark of death - I never get the scorer correct!)
    €1 euro to also return 11.40

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,210 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

https://twitter.com/MarkOHaire/status/1072166280562651136

I doubled this with an Everton win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

No point breaking tradition now going on a header and a goal from outside the box 11/2.

Also waiting till teams are named but looking at Richarlison wincast 2/1 or siggy assist 7/2

Girona with a goal disallowed through VAR, Everton score an offside goal -.-

Good to see Coleman scoring again😛

No point breaking tradition now going on a header and a goal from outside the box 11/2.

The old reliable :)

• Advertisement

Fair enough. I see what you and mailburner mean about the bookies knowing a bit more and letting bets go. Had already put the bet down, but just a small one. Think a draw or Girona win would have been a better option.

Girona to win
    More than 4 bookings, both teams combined
    €2 to return 11.40 bet365 bet builder.

Sererate bet:
    Everton to win by two are more
    Both teams NOT to score
    +8 corners
    +2 cards
    Richarlison to score at any time (mark of death - I never get the scorer correct!)
    €1 euro to also return 11.40

Well, at least I got the goalscorer correct....

callaway92 wrote: »
    New manager for Bilbao

Bilbao looked good

Not all doom and gloom, cashed out at 75minutes for 90e, Girona playing some horrible football, hoof if up the pitch and hope for the best.

Not all doom and gloom, cashed out at 75minutes for 90e, Girona playing some horrible football, hoof if up the pitch and hope for the best.

so watford were leading and girona were drawing with 15 to go and you cashed out for a little over your stake?why bother doing bet at all? im not trying to be smart here but just dont understand the cashout when u were a girona goal from winning 800.

spurshero wrote: »
    so watford were leading and girona were drawing with 15 to go and you cashed out for a little over your stake?why bother doing bet at all? im not trying to be smart here but just dont understand the cashout when u were a girona goal from winning 800.

Watching the Girona Bilbao game, it was seriously clear Girona were getting nothing from the game. Bilbao were all over them and had just hit the goal post. Created chance after chance.
    Girona game plan consisted of hoofing it up to stuani and hope for the best.
    I know it was a goal away, but they were not in it at all.

Edit: Also the most ive put on a bet and i guess the fear got to me

• Advertisement

spurshero wrote: »

My argument too.

Not aiming this directly at him.. But why put a bet on if you're gonna cash out like a pussy.

Cashout exists because in the long-run bookies make money from it - Just like everything else that exists in betting.

Worked out for the bettor here though.

Dortmund are probably bigger than they should be tonight game means something to them same can't be said for Monaco think I will be venturing as far as backing them -1 @6/4

I'm not sure whether Barca should be 1/1 at home to anyone even if it's a meaningless game for them bookies overestimating the English side again here for me

Doubling these 2 selections

portmouth on fire in league one and are 1.95 at home to charlton

thats a fair enough price imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,210 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Am I mad to think Red Star Belgrade +2 at home at 7/5.

Unbeaten at home and haven't conceded a goal at home vs Napoli & PSG.

They have a mad record at home in Europe in general over the last few years, mostly low scoring games.

FitzShane wrote: »
    Am I mad to think Red Star Belgrade +2 at home at 7/5.

Unbeaten at home and haven't conceded a goal at home vs Napoli & PSG.

They have a mad record at home in Europe in general over the last few years, mostly low scoring games.

was thinking something similiar myself
    saying all that I'll still have a punt on them at 20s as its too big

Red Star v PSG

Our old friend Willie Collum takes charge of this game tonight. You should know by now he likes to dish out the cards and 5/6 for +30 pts with paddys looks value based on what he's done so far.
    I can't see the hosts not giving this a go tonight and if things are not going psg's way it could become a feisty affair.

+30 booking pts 5/6

Liverpool v Napoli

Just can't make my mind up on the outcome of this game but one things certain they will both be going all out and can see tackles flying left right and centre.
    I also think the ref could issue an early card to try calm things down so 2 bets on this game

+50 booking pts 10/11

Booking before 14.59 11/5

GL

Liverpool to qualify at 4/5 looks a cracking bet unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Dortmund are probably bigger than they should be tonight game means something to them same can't be said for Monaco think I will be venturing as far as backing them -1 @6/4

I'm not sure whether Barca should be 1/1 at home to anyone even if it's a meaningless game for them bookies overestimating the English side again here for me

Doubling these 2 selections

Barca team announced defo weakened. Spurs in with a shout here.

Spurs must have a chance with that Barca team

Spurs win 15/8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Dembele to score anytime and Spurs win.
    11/1 with b365

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement