Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread IV

1195196197198199201»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,336 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Was on bet365, down to 2.62 now.

The odds on a Liverpool win have dropped from 1.42 to 1.33 as well, sot hat wuld explain it.

Are you sure it wasn't 3.0 you saw? 4.0 down to 2.62 would be a very big drop.

Either way, it will be interesting how pools midfield get on, no Gini or Henderson and Llana starts.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,336 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

FitzShane wrote: »
    I was actually just looking at these.

Now I'm a Liverpool fan, so I won't be doing it but if you combine both teams to score @ 3/4 & West Ham to win at 7/1 in a same game multi, the odds are actually 13.75/1 on PP.

But weird to have such a difference in price for the same markets.

It's nice when you can add a bit of value like that, from 12/1 to 13.8/1 , only 11/1 with bet365

Bet builder , Pool win, btts second half, Salah and Mané to score, over 3.5 at 10/1 pp/bet365 for added interest .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

dodgystats wrote: »
    Small bet on West Ham and BTTS @ 12/1 will keep it interesting for me :)

Great, Liverpool have scored, just need a few from the hammers now to get the bets up😉

Anyone get on the draw?
    Thought there would be a winner scored but not to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

QPR -1 11/4

At home to an out of form pompey team who are in the middle of the promotion fight and riddled with injuries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

QPR win
    Dortmund v Bremen btts +2.5
    Newport v Boro btts

6/1

GL

QPR, Boro, Leverkusen, Dortmund all to win at 8.7/1 for interest tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

Small bit Ayala anytime at 9/2 Boros main target from set pieces

QPR -1 11/4

At home to an out of form pompey team who are in the middle of the promotion fight and riddled with injuries

Happy days. finished with accas and the likes going to try and find value singles from now on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭spurshero

as a shrewd punter said to me once .... every extra selection you put in lessens your chance of collecting . u dont see bookies pushing singles and doubles its all accums and theres a reason for that

Happy days. finished with accas and the likes going to try and find value singles from now on

Well done

13/2 about a 1-0 Brighton win is tempting but I'm playing it slightly safer and taking them to win to nil @16/5

West Brom have heavily rotated every game in the cup this year and with stoke on Saturday I expect the same Brighton should have battered them in the first tie and won't be looking for extra time with Burnley at home on Saturday. All their strength is built from the back and I fancy them to nick one and shut up shop

St. Johnston +0.5tgs
    Hearts +0.5tgs
    Motherwell +0.5tgs
    Celtic +1.5tgs
    City +1.5tgs

A tad over 3/1

GL

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

Short priced treble at 11/5, mixture of game tonight and at the weekend.

Man City (v Everton)
    Arsenal (v Huddersfield)
    Man City (v Chelsea)

Barca game, really fancy Barca win btts 15/8 but also taking Barca to win 2-1, 3-1 or 4-1 at 4/1 pp

Rangers game over 2.5 at 21/20
    City over 2.5 at evens
    Double at just over 3/1

Edit, Barca goal short, City goal short, Rangers came in easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,966 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Come back mailburner, the thread is dead as heaven on a Saturday night without you!:p

Anyway, I'm doing a crazy BTTS acca on all prem games bar the Brighton one @ round 221/1.

Been hitting the bar too much lately. Try these today

Arsenal win
    Everton +1
    Sunderland +1
    Plymouth +1
    Brighton U2.5mgs

9/1

B'ham +0.5tgs
    Plymouth +0.5tgs
    Sunderland +0.5tgs

1.5/1

GL

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Confident that Btts/over 2.5 @ evens will hit in Fulham Utd

• Advertisement

Anyway, I'm doing a crazy BTTS acca on all prem games bar the Brighton one @ round 221/1.

Well it was fun while it lasted:rolleyes:

Taking over 3.5 goals in dusseldorf and stuttgart game later @2/1
    And over 4.5 @11/2

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭bluestone

Main bet today a double on Lille & Sevilla at just over 5/2 with 365. Lille a decent price at odds against playing bottom of Ligue 1

City v Chelsea U2.5 goals 13/10

GL

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

langer91 wrote: »
    Short priced treble at 11/5, mixture of game tonight and at the weekend.

Man City (v Everton)
    Arsenal (v Huddersfield)
    Man City (v Chelsea)

Man City 4-0 up on Chelsea on 25 mins, can safely say this lands.

Taking over 3.5 goals in dusseldorf and stuttgart game later @2/1
    And over 4.5 @11/2

No good ends 3-0

• Advertisement

My CL to qualify acca: Liverpool, United, Dortmund, Real, Roma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

My CL to qualify acca: Liverpool, United, Dortmund, Real, Roma

What odds are you getting? Liverpool is the tricky one there due to injuries and suspensions. Dortmund-Spurs is a toss-up, albeit a high-scoring one!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Hey, first of all, apologies for off topic post, but is it possible to use Revolut with Bet365? Or are there any workarounds to get it to work?

What odds are you getting? Liverpool is the tricky one there due to injuries and suspensions. Dortmund-Spurs is a toss-up, albeit a high-scoring one!

about 13/1

VAR being used in the Champions lge tonight.
    Pens in both matches worth a look.

11/4 Roma
    23/10 Utd games

• Advertisement

gazza1 wrote: »
    VAR being used in the Champions lge tonight.
    Pens in both matches worth a look.

11/4 Roma
    23/10 Utd games

Saw that so my tenner going on Utd pen awarded and Utd over 4.5 corners at 17/2 pp, free bet if Utd win.

All over Madrid tonight and think evs is a steal . Ajax played a full team on Sat and were played off the park by Heracles and were all over the place at the back.
    Also Tagliafico booking. He's had 4 bookings in 5 c'pions lge games he's played so far and 7 in 10 if you include the qualifiers

Madrid win evs

Madrid win Tagliafico booking 5/1 half stake

Both with boyles

GL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭robwen

Son anytime goalscorer 7/5, in 10 games that he has played against Dortmund has scored eight goals, including in each of his last three against them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

All over Madrid tonight and think evs is a steal . Ajax played a full team on Sat and were played off the park by Heracles and were all over the place at the back.
    Also Tagliafico booking. He's had 4 bookings in 5 c'pions lge games he's played so far and 7 in 10 if you include the qualifiers

Madrid win evs

Madrid win Tagliafico booking 5/1 half stake

Both with boyles

GL

Depending on who of the 2 is playing, Mazraoui of Kristensen might be a candidate for a booking too against vinicius

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Have my free bet365 five euro bet on the Spurs-Dortmund game tonight!

DC Sours or Dortmund for the main bet (draw unlikely, but there you go!) and thinking +2.5 and BTTS for the freebie.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

inforfun wrote: »
    Depending on who of the 2 is playing, Mazraoui of Kristensen might be a candidate for a booking too against vinicius

I think Mazraoui wil play RB, Tagliafico on LB.
    Blind and De Ligt in the centre.

Blind is also a decent price for a card with 365 @ 6/1. He's around 11/4 with most other firms.

Real win Evens
    Dortmund over 1.5 17/10
    2 singles and a double.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Real win 21/20
    Vertonghen card 7/2
    Sanchez card 6/1
    Mazraoui card 9/2 (Small on on first card at 20/1)

Thank God for Real Madrid...

Had a bit of time so done some digging for tonight's games

Bate over 20 booking points 13/10
    Game looks ripe for cards with the ref having very high counts in nearly all of his games and arsenal putting out a decent side

Gabriel Mercado to be booked 11/10
    Lazio vs Sevilla game booked in 6 of 12 games this year again game looks good for cards and should be matched up against ex sevilla player Joaquin correa. Should be odds on imo

Olympiakos-1 13/5
    Kiev not back from winter break yet so haven't played competitively in 2 months the Greeks have a home league record of 8-1-1 this year definitely value in the price

Salzburg to beat Brugge 5/4

GL

• Advertisement

Had a bit of time so done some digging for tonight's games

Bate over 20 booking points 13/10
    Game looks ripe for cards with the ref having very high counts in nearly all of his games and arsenal putting out a decent side

Gabriel Mercado to be booked 11/10
    Lazio vs Sevilla game booked in 6 of 12 games this year again game looks good for cards and should be matched up against ex sevilla player Joaquin correa. Should be odds on imo

Olympiakos-1 13/5
    Kiev not back from winter break yet so haven't played competitively in 2 months the Greeks have a home league record of 8-1-1 this year definitely value in the price

2 out of 3 in the earlys

Diakhaby to be booked 5/2 in Celtic game

Shaktar win and btts 10/3

Sporting win and btts 4/1

Salzburg to beat Brugge 5/4

GL

I must remind myself not to have a bet on this tournament in future.
    Awful stuff

Time for a new thread as we've gone over 10k posts.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057956238

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement