Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Educate Together Post-Primary Positions

Options
  • 22-08-2016 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

I have recently heard that a Post-Primary Educate Together school may be opening near my area over the next year or two. Just wondering if anybody knows how they advertise? and are their any courses that are worth doing to enhance my application. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

mockingjay wrote: »
    I have recently heard that a Post-Primary Educate Together school may be opening near my area over the next year or two. Just wondering if anybody knows how they advertise? and are their any courses that are worth doing to enhance my application. Thanks.

I assume educateposts as there is directive that it should be used for vacancies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

They are normally posted on ed posts. Then an application form on their individual websites.

Advertisement