Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credits due to account not showing

Options
  • 22-08-2016 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,351 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone on here can help.

I had work done a few months ago on my heating system, which entitled me to an SEAI grant and credits to my Electric Ireland account.

I've received an email saying the SEAI grant has been processed and will be credited to my account soon.

I received an email on 25th July from the company who did the job to say that the credits had been uploaded to my EI account - however there is still no sign of them when I check my online accounts.  I have rung EI and they just say that they can see no sign of the credits, I have also rung the company and they just repeatedly say that they have uploaded them and there's nothing more they can do.

Is it normal that once the company have "uploaded the credits" (whatever that means) it could take up to a month for them to appear on my account?  I was advised by EI at one point to wait until my next invoice appeared, that the credits may coincide with that - however that has since been issued and the bill has been paid and still no sign of the credits.

I'm hoping someone on here may be able to follow up and find out what's going on here, as I'm getting nowhere with any of my other enquiries!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hello HeidiHeidi,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you private message any of us reps the Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder and your name, address and date of birth, we will review, and pass to Home Services if required.

Regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 29,351 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Hello HeidiHeidi,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you private message any of us reps the Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder and your name, address and date of birth, we will review, and pass to Home Services if required.

Regards,
    Una

________
    PM sent, thanks!

Advertisement