Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance

Options
  • 22-08-2016 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

Hi I was on the phone to your car insurance line and was kept on hold for 15 minutes and in the end hung up! I just bought a policy today with your company for car insurance. I just wanted to know what address do I send my proof of no claims to? Also how soon will Bank of Ireland send out the paperwork that I have to sign? I need the insurance disk for Thursday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Johngoose wrote: »
    Hi I was on the phone to your car insurance line and was kept on hold for 15 minutes and in the end hung up! I just bought a policy today with your company for car insurance. I just wanted to know what address do I send my proof of no claims to? Also how soon will Bank of Ireland send out the paperwork that I have to sign? I need the insurance disk for Thursday.
    Good Afternoon Johngoose, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie I would be happy to make a callback to you in relation to this. Please PM us your details and we will arrange this for you. 

Thanks, 

Evie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie I would be happy to make a callback to you in relation to this. Please PM us your details and we will arrange this for you. 

Thanks, 

Evie

Evie I have tried private messaging and was told it wasn't possible to p.m. you...

Thanks, 

Evie

Evie I have tried private messaging and was told it wasn't possible to p.m. you...
    Hi Johngoose, 

Can you click on your avatar at the top, then over on the left panel under Settings, click on 'Edit Settings' Then scroll down this page to 'Thread Display Options, check the box 'Show Signature' 

This will display the link for you to click on. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Thanks Evie for your help.

Thanks Evie for your help.
    Hi Johngoose, 

Thanks, let us know if there's anything else we can help with. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Advertisement
Advertisement