Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greeting Card Supplies

Options
  • 22-08-2016 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a source for blank cards and envelopes so we can print our own greeting cards?

Or alternatively a printer who would be willing to do small runs of cards and postcards?

Also if anybody could recommend a home printer that will print in high quality on card?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

I bought blank cards from a school supply shop to make invitations printed them at home on my HP photosmart, everyone thought they were excellent quality, if you want to pm me an email address I can send a sample so you would have an idea as to the quality etc., I don't want to post pics of them on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 clooneen

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

Sent them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Bunnyslippers

Depending on how small a run you're looking at, but most printers will do small runs - digital runs can be as few as 1 card, would in the long run work out cheaper than doing it at home as ink isn't cheap. I get my cards printed in the UK but I know Walsh Colour printers Tralee are good, we get stuff for trade shows printed there. For larger runs of cards ie over 500 of one design it works out cheaper to go litho.

Advertisement