Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post tennis elbow rehab exercises

• 22-08-2016 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭

I'm after getting the all clear from my physio after a bout of tennis elbow that kept me out of training. I've done all of the exercises I was given and i'll continue to do them along with the forearm stretches I was shown.

However, is there any additional exercises I can do in the future to help even more? As an example after I tore tendons in my knee years ago I did all of the rehab and stretching and then slowly progressed to back and front squats and now my knee feels better than ever! Now i'm wondering if there is any exercise to help my elbow similar to squats for my knee?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

TheSegal wrote: »
    I'm after getting the all clear from my physio after a bout of tennis elbow that kept me out of training. I've done all of the exercises I was given and i'll continue to do them along with the forearm stretches I was shown.

However, is there any additional exercises I can do in the future to help even more? As an example after I tore tendons in my knee years ago I did all of the rehab and stretching and then slowly progressed to back and front squats and now my knee feels better than ever! Now i'm wondering if there is any exercise to help my elbow similar to squats for my knee?
    this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2QQaVfeI4U

yes it looks like a giant dildo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I've often had tennis elbow from squash and golfers elbow from golf and I used a Powerball. 15 minutes a day with it and all symptoms abated within a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Are you doing strengthening or just stretching?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gasperg

Anywhere in Dublin selling the Flexbar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,676 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

gasperg wrote: »
    Anywhere in Dublin selling the Flexbar?
    Physio Needs in Irishtown.

• Advertisement
Advertisement