If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FreeSat, Free View box?

Options
  • 22-08-2016 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Im looking to replace my Sky Tv with a free view option.

What would you recommend?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

amadablam wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Im looking to replace my Sky Tv with a free view option.

What would you recommend?

Thanks
    Hi amadablam

thanks for your post. Can I check would you like a freeview or freesat option?
    We have a range of free to air boxes from Humax, starting with a freeview -http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200683-hdr1800t-320gb.aspx at £139/€194 - his is a freeview box for recording with a 320gb hard drive
    if you would like a freesat, they start from - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201477-hdr1100s-500gb.aspx at £184/€269 for a Humax 1100s with 500gb hard drive
    You can have a look at the full range here - http://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=humax

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭wozza

Hi Guys

Was thinking of a Humax to replace my current freesat but your current price of 269 euro equates to around £225 at todays exchange rate which is like £40 above list price ???

Warren

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

wozza wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Was thinking of a Humax to replace my current freesat but your current price of 269 euro equates to around £225 at todays exchange rate which is like £40 above list price ???

Warren
    HI Warren, thanks for the post

There are a number of factors which determine the euro pricing, our standard eschange rate, current local markets etc, so it's not just a straight conversion at the daily exchange rate.
    you are welcome to pay in sterling, at £184 +£6.99 shipping if that works better for you

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

wozza wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Warren
    HI Warren, thanks for the post

There are a number of factors which determine the euro pricing, our standard eschange rate, current local markets etc, so it's not just a straight conversion at the daily exchange rate.
    you are welcome to pay in sterling, at £184 +£6.99 shipping if that works better for you

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,
    the brother is so impressed with the one I bought from you recently he'd be interested in getting one himself, might you have one in stock 500gb for delivery to Dublin.
    Donal

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Reg,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we always hold the 500 and 1TB 1100s Humax units in stock in black, we also can get the  white but white is generally a special order and only available in the 500Gb format - if you would like to order just ask him to pop us his contact details by mail to sales@richersounds.ie or of course via PM and we will look after him straight away.

Thanks again for thinking of us and keep us posted if we can assist :)

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.