Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing the amount on a Direct Debit

Options
  • 22-08-2016 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

I have a 365 monthly saver account set up to to take money from my BOI current account every month. How do I go about changing the amount it has been ordered to take? Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

I have a 365 monthly saver account set up to to take money from my BOI current account every month. How do I go about changing the amount it has been ordered to take? Thanks. 
    Good Morning The_Pretender

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, to change the amount of the standing order please log on to your 365 Online a/c click on Manage Accounts> Manage Standing Orders> Choose the Standing order going to the Young Saver Account and click Amend. This will take overnight to update on your account so once you give 24 hours notice this will take effect on the next payment. 

Thanks and please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, to change the amount of the standing order please log on to your 365 Online a/c click on Manage Accounts> Manage Standing Orders> Choose the Standing order going to the Young Saver Account and click Amend. This will take overnight to update on your account so once you give 24 hours notice this will take effect on the next payment. 

Evie 
    Thanks for your response Evie. 

It's not a standing order, it's a direct debit. It doesn't look like there's anything along the lines of what I'm looking for under the DD section on BOI 365. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Evie 
    Thanks for your response Evie. 

It's not a standing order, it's a direct debit. It doesn't look like there's anything along the lines of what I'm looking for under the DD section on BOI 365. 
    Hi, 

My apologies these accounts are usually serviced by a standing order, as yours is not you can send a request through the Online Service Desk-Ask A Question, enter in the account number, how much you would like to increase/decrease it by. They can forward your request to the deposit centre. Please allow at least 10 working days to amend this. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement