Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice city centre pub to watch the match on Saturday?

Options
  • 22-08-2016 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    As the topic says, my partners parents are coming to visit us at the weekend. We have most things booked. But they are massive Liverpool fans so will want to watch the match on Saturday. We've had to rearrange lunch time at Fade St to accomodate this. Are there any nice pubs around the Grafton St/Georges St area that they could watch this and mean that we can get to late lunch afterwards without too much of a trek.
    Don't want anywhere too rowdy. I know the pubs in the area well enough but I'd be more of a Grogans fan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

They'll have it on in Sinnotts no doubt. Wouldn't be too rowdy at all. Plenty of seating and screens too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Yeah Sinnotts was the first place that came to mind for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Just go to Murrays on O'Connell street or the woolshed on Parnell street, good crowd and decent food too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

IrishLad90 wrote:
    Just go to Murrays on O'Connell street or the woolshed on Parnell street, good crowd and decent food too

Thanks but too far as we already have lunch booked.
    Sinnotts is looking like the best option.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 mamalawlor

Mother Kelly's Talbot street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Sinnotts was a good shout. Thanks for the recommendation.

Advertisement