Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home AV Installer

• 22-08-2016 8:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Hoping to draw on some your experience as I am struggling to find some solid info on Google.

Looking to get some work done in the apartment. Would love to do it myself but there is too much risk associated with that approach :)

I am looking to get the following done:
    - 55inch tv mounted on wall
    - recessed projector screen installed in ceiling - assuming it is feasible
    - projector installed in ceiling
    - cabinet (possibly custom built) to store sky box, consoles and more
    - concealed cabling

Does anyone have any experience of a company or private contractor that you would recommend for this type of work?

Also, I will probably go with a Sonos sound bar and sub as I already have a few Sonos speakers. The simplicity of the set up is also extremely appealing. I am trying to figure out whether I need a home cinema receiver or not? Looking to keep things as simple as possible but I assume one is unavoidable?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Advertisement