Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hazelbrook square completion date.

Options
  • 22-08-2016 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. Is there anyone who has purchased in the first phase of Hazelbrook Square development in Churchtown?

We have a deposit down and were originally told the completion date would be August/Sep. However when we call Sherry Fitzgerald they cant give us a clearer date yet. No news through our solicitor either. We are waiting to do snagging so we can get measurements.

Does anyone else have more info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

CW00 wrote: »
    Hi. Is there anyone who has purchased in the first phase of Hazelbrook Square development in Churchtown?

We have a deposit down and were originally told the completion date would be August/Sep. However when we call Sherry Fitzgerald they cant give us a clearer date yet. No news through our solicitor either. We are waiting to do snagging so we can get measurements.

Does anyone else have more info?

Sherry Fitz rang me last week to say should get notice to snag through solicitor this week. Nothing yet. They need to finish a patch of road before they can release phase 1 and it's almost done as of this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Earleybird

Did any of you guys complete yet? I understand there may be a phase 2 launching soon, would you guys recommend the development and the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

Earleybird wrote: »
    Did any of you guys complete yet? I understand there may be a phase 2 launching soon, would you guys recommend the development and the area?

First houses to close should be this week. Nothing has closed yet.

Phase 2 is just down as autumn.

Advertisement