Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Copi-Print / UCD Library charge for scanning?

• 22-08-2016 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

It doesn't say on their pricelist , but my trust that UCD won't squeeze every last cent out of me before I leave isn't exactly strong.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭omicron

It doesn't say on their pricelist , but my trust that UCD won't squeeze every last cent out of me before I leave isn't exactly strong.

No they don't charge, you do have to scan your Ucard but it doesnt deduct anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

omicron wrote: »
    No they don't charge, you do have to scan your Ucard but it doesnt deduct anything.

How long ago did you try it? I scanned something in the library and emailed myself the image and got charged for it, but that was more than 2 years ago, so they could have changed things

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭omicron

Maldesu wrote: »
    How long ago did you try it? I scanned something in the library and emailed myself the image and got charged for it, but that was more than 2 years ago, so they could have changed things

Last month I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

Update: it does charge, at printing rates. Don't know why I feel surprised.

Advertisement