Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for UCD Acommodation Off-Campus!!!

Options
  • 22-08-2016 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

I really need help looking for accomodation near enough to UCD for this September! I'm a postgrad but I have no idea about how the accomodation for UCD works as I'm not from Dublin and didn't go to UCD for my undergrad!! Is there any places that are off-campus that are typically just for UCD students? Or even if there are places that aren't directly linked with UCD but still is student friendly! I really don't mind where I stay just as long as its on time for September! Any help is really appreciated!!! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,291 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Was there a sale on '!'s?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

You need to be up in Dublin looking after checking ads on the likes of daft.

I can only imagine at this time of year it's a complete rat race to find accomodation near the colleges. There is a huge shortage of accomodation in Dublin at the moment.

Have you got a budget you have set?

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

Kate_23 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I really need help looking for accomodation near enough to UCD for this September! I'm a postgrad but I have no idea about how the accomodation for UCD works as I'm not from Dublin and didn't go to UCD for my undergrad!! Is there any places that are off-campus that are typically just for UCD students? Or even if there are places that aren't directly linked with UCD but still is student friendly! I really don't mind where I stay just as long as its on time for September! Any help is really appreciated!!! Thanks.

I've said it a few times already on this forum, but I'd probably check out the Montrose accommodation opposite UCD. Seriously I'm not touting for them, it's where I'd choose if I was renting for the first time (notwithstanding expense).

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

Kate_23 wrote: »
    Hi there,

pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Michael9389

Also looking for accommodation, i'm a postgraduate starting my masters this September. If anyone has anything please give me a shout, thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement