Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bet365 25% bonus confused

• 22-08-2016 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Ready to drop €300 on bet365's dirty 25% bonus.

Just to make this clear and simple:

€300 in account, risk the deposit to activate bonus of €75.

Use risk free bonus €75 bet it 3 times , 3 seperate bets of odds 1/2 or greater.

Method 1
    Bet 1: €75 odds 1/2 returns €112.5
    Bet 2: €75 odds 1/2 returns €112.5
    Bet 3: €75 odds 1/2 returns €112.5

Method 2
    Bet 1: €75 odds 1/2 returns €112.5
    Bet 2: €112.5 odds 1/2 returns €168.75
    Bet 3: €168.75 odds 1/2 returns €253.125

Are both acceptable and each has their own rewards and risks correct?

If that bonus is successful after all 3 bets then i have to do the same for my bonus in my own money, but this time i have to risk total of €900 right?
    Also i forgot to say too, ill have to risk the 300 at the start too so thats another massive risk?!?

Is the 25% bonus stake returned when you place the first free bet?
    How do you know the difference in your account when you have the free bet and also the money out of your own pocket?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

How do you know the difference in your account when you have the free bet and also the money out of your own pocket?

When you go into balances, it tells you what you are able to withdraw or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I thought it's only up to 100 quid?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭ballyargus

That depends. I got a 25 quid bonus. Did well on the in play offer. Withdrew everything except the 25 bonus. I've been wagering since then and am in profit.

All profits from the bonus funds become bonus funds until the wagered requirements are met. I'm about 60 buck away now and up to around 120 in the bonus balance. I would have thought excess funds beyond the core bonus would have been cleared immediately but apparently not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Damn no asian handicap or goal line allowed?

Is double chance allowed? Corners? Cards?
    Goals a team scores, eg man u over 1.5 team goals etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭ballyargus

Only double chances are precluded afaik. I've done corners and cards bets. They've qualified just fine.

• Advertisement

ballyargus wrote: »
    Only double chances are precluded afaik. I've done corners and cards bets. They've qualified just fine.

So dc is excluded?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Better of with +0.5 AH anyway than with DC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭batistuta9

did you sign up for this? they've another offer on now, that matches the deposit 100%, up to €200.

though afaict you've to bet the deposit to activate it, then bet 3 x (dep. + bonus) to withdraw it. - what could go wrong :D
    need one 1.5 in the bet for it to count towards totals, one bet that counts per event. no AH or goal line, cash out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Is that not just their standard sing up bonus?

batistuta9 wrote: »
    did you sign up for this? they've another offer on now, that matches the deposit 100%, up to €200.

though afaict you've to bet the deposit to activate it, then bet 3 x (dep. + bonus) to withdraw it. - what could go wrong :D
    need one 1.5 in the bet for it to count towards totals, one bet that counts per event. no AH or goal line, cash out.

Sorry thats just when you're a new customer of bet365, thanks for the help man :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Division

They offered me a 50% reload bonus at the start of the season - deposit €200 and get a bonus of €100.

The account is in profit but because of their €50 free in play bet I will always keep the net profit figure close to zero by purposefully losing a bet with them but covering it on Betfair for a small overall loss (about 6% of the Bet365 stake).

Over the full season its very profitable for me especially as they have a wide range of asian markets that most of the other books don't offer.

They can probably see what I am doing as I have a very specific betting strategy and when I lose one of these bets it is completely out of character to my normal bets but it is extending the lifetime of the account before they eventually close or limit me.

Advertisement