Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Bundle

Options
  • 23-08-2016 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭

Need to cancel my eir broadband/tv bundle early with 9 months left on a 18 month contract - what costs am I gonig to incur?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Hello?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Syferus wrote: »
    Hello?
    Hi Syferus, thanks for getting in touch. Apologies for the delayed response. If you're looking to cease your account. I would recommend contacting the cancellations team directly on 1800303600 (Opt 1) & they can run through your options in detail & discuss any cancellations charges etc. -Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Hey Stacey I'm just looking for the standard cancellation fee - I Googled it and found a Eir rep that quoted a few of 400 euro - is that accurate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Syferus wrote: »
    Hey Stacey I'm just looking for the standard cancellation fee - I Googled it and found a Eir rep that quoted a few of 400 euro - is that accurate?
    Hi  Syferus,

There is no standard cancellation fee, should you wish to cancel you would be obliged to pay your remaining contract duration so this would vary day to day and would also vary depending on the services you are availing of.

-Pamela 

Advertisement