Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gmit letterfrack

• 23-08-2016 6:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,
    I'm trying to find out what it's like in the student village accommodation in letterfrack.
    Anyone any information,or personal experience of place,?
    Is it a good choice if attending the college in letterfrack.
    Some info would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Teachack

deleon wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm trying to find out what it's like in the student village accommodation in letterfrack.
    Anyone any information,or personal experience of place,?
    Is it a good choice if attending the college in letterfrack.
    Some info would be great.

Hi,

Attended Letterfrack not long since. Stayed in the student village "Aras Ghuaire" or something in first year.

It's ideal in the sense that it literally is a 1 minute walk from the college, so you roll out of bed at 5 to 9 :rolleyes:

I won't lie, it's not great, despite the fact they're relatively new, they're cold, some are damp and electricity is an absolute joke. (Top up meter system). Quite small and confined too. Full deposits can be difficult to get back if you have anything out of line.

There are alternatives available, however, the best craic is had at the apartments. Everyone is together and you get to know people very quick. Despite the negatives above, the vast majority of first years stay there, so you'd be in the midst of it.

What course are you doing?

Feel free to PM me if you want to know anything more.

Advertisement