Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Altura Night Vision Evo 360 Jacket

Options
  • 23-08-2016 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if this jacket is good. Coming in around 80 euro on Ribble so thinking i need a new jacket for the winter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

I have one. If you're buying it, buy a size bigger than you think will fit you; mine is snugger than usual.

I've had people reel back when they see me in it, and ask if it's the same stuff that celebrities use to dazzle paparazzis (apparently it is). You will certainly be seen in headlights.

One disadvantage: it's a dull grey in daylight and twilight, so you do need to have an extra hi-viz gilet to put over it at those times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

Chuchote wrote: »
    I have one. If you're buying it, buy a size bigger than you think will fit you; mine is snugger than usual.

I've had people reel back when they see me in it, and ask if it's the same stuff that celebrities use to dazzle paparazzis (apparently it is). You will certainly be seen in headlights.

One disadvantage: it's a dull grey in daylight and twilight, so you do need to have an extra hi-viz gilet to put over it at those times.

How waterproof is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

How waterproof is it?

I haven't yet worn it in a downpour, but it's kept me dry in normal rain.

Advertisement