Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Ladies

Options
  • 23-08-2016 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I'm looking for any football teams soccer/gaa teams/groups for ladies.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Drumcliffe Rosses Point have a Ladies football team https://www.facebook.com/drumcliffe.rossespointgaa/?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Did you get sorted? I just came into this forum to see if there is any soccer for older ladies, men can seem to always find a game, no matter what age, would love to get back involved in a 5aside game weekly maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 karen29070

No unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭sara-lou

There's a group of ladies the play indoor soccer in the complex Thursday evenings, not sure of the cost. If you contact the sports complex they can tell you times.

What area are you in? There's loads of ladies Gaelic teams that would be glad of a new player however it is the end of the year. If you want to DM me either I can try nd help you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Jemma247

Does anyone have contact details for Ladies Soccer in Tourlestrane Sligo?

• Advertisement
Advertisement