Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private early pregnancy scan

Options
  • 23-08-2016 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi

Just wondering where is the nearest place to have an early pregnancy scan? I know the place in quayside is closed is there anywhere else in sligo or donegal area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,396 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭tracey1098

There's a place on pearse road in Sligo..sorry can't remember the name. It's a GP surgery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

My friend had to go to Castlebar I think for hers..

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭mano79

Castlebar is the nearest. We were going to Dublin at the time anyway so got ours done there at 10 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭charman

My niece went to Castlebar a private clinic. Sorry can't get her today to ask her the name. It's disgraceful you cannot get and scan in Sligo hospital at about 11/12 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭charman

The thumbs down is for SGH...let me know when they get to the University status their claiming. MOO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

The reason they got "university" status is because they installed a lecture theatre upstairs.. so they can teach there... whole lot of use that does us!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gracie2015

mc81 wrote: »
    Hi

Just wondering where is the nearest place to have an early pregnancy scan? I know the place in quayside is closed is there anywhere else in sligo or donegal area?

Innervision in Castle bar are great! I used them myself, the staff there are lovely :)

Advertisement