Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just ordered broadband - can I log onto eir sport app immediately?

Options
  • 23-08-2016 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭

I've just ordered broadband hoping to be able to log onto your sports app but I'm getting the following message when I try and register "Registration - Incorrect Match" 

Any idea why?

My broadband isn't due to arrive for a few days but I was really hoping to be able to log into the sports app immediately. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

I can now register for my eir and have set that up. 

I have gotten a text from eir saying that my telephone number is now active but I'm getting a different error message now saying to ring eir as there's a problem with my account. 

I rang but they said to wait until my phone was active and it should work. 

My phone is active but I still can't log on to the sports app. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

I can now register for my eir and have set that up. 

I have gotten a text from eir saying that my telephone number is now active but I'm getting a different error message now saying to ring eir as there's a problem with my account. 

I rang but they said to wait until my phone was active and it should work. 

My phone is active but I still can't log on to the sports app. 
    Hi Bobbusands81,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

Can you advise the error message you are getting please?

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement