Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blind recommendations

Options
  • 23-08-2016 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi
    I am looking to get new blinds and dont know where to start. If anyone has recommendation for new blind fitter etc in North Kildare that would be great.
    Thanks
    S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I haven't used hem myself but will be getting new blinds soon and was recommended Acme Blinds in Celbridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Have no hesitation in recommending David at https://www.facebook.com/ElegantWindowFurnishings

• Registered Users Posts: 68,869 ✭✭✭✭L1011

How much, roughly, are fitted blinds? Easy to get prices off the build and ship to order places where you have to self install but much harder to even get ballpark for fitted.

Would be looking for wood slat blinds for the three front windows + 1 bedroom window on a 70s house - so three pretty huge windows and one smaller.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I actually got a lot of blinds in ikea that, luckily, were the perfect size for the front of the house. The back was a different story so I contacted a few places who did show up for quotations or didn't answer the phone - acme in celbridge was one of them so I went to them and they were pretty unhelpful so I went into the Mill car park and noticed a little shop in there and chanced my arm and best place for service and price! They were up the next day to take measurements and give pricing and the blinds were in and fitted the following week - unfortunately though, I can't for the life of me remember the name of that shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

anywhere in Naas? Need to replace some roller blinds but would like to keep the design the same, but company used before is closed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

We used kavanaghs in ballyfermot. They're pretty reasonable and reliable.

Advertisement