Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Las Vegas Limo Service

Options
  • 23-08-2016 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Heading to Las Vegas as part of our Honeymoon and want to surprise the other half when we land with something special so was thinking of arranging a limo pick up service.

I have seen a few on my searches of the world wide web but wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations good or bad for limo services they may have used in Vegas.

Any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

Hi all,

Heading to Las Vegas as part of our Honeymoon and want to surprise the other half when we land with something special so was thinking of arranging a limo pick up service.

I have seen a few on my searches of the world wide web but wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations good or bad for limo services they may have used in Vegas.

Any help would be great

Check with the hotel you're staying at. They could have their own service. I was looking into this before and there was a package deal that included limo pickup from the airport.

Airport is only 5mins away from the strip anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

jme2010 wrote: »

+1 Don't know if there's a special waiting area for limos, there probably isn't in which case you could end up spending as much time pushing a luggage trolley to the car park as it takes the limo to drive to your hotel so it could be a waste of money. Maybe think about getting a limo for a trip up and down the strip on your first evening after you've checked in, perhaps with a bottle of bubbly on board? The concierge in your hotel will organise it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Have a look at "starlight" limos. I organised on for my wedding day and have to say that the driver and the car were fantastic. They have some cool vehicles to choose from too!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

jme2010 wrote: »
    Check with the hotel you're staying at. They could have their own service. I was looking into this before and there was a package deal that included limo pickup from the airport.

Yes. Check with your hotel. Make sure they know its your honeymoon, i'm sure they'll have some service available and if they dont then they'll be able to recommend one.

coylemj wrote: »
    +1 Don't know if there's a special waiting area for limos,

I'm pretty sure its downstairs where you get the shuttle buses. Right outside baggage claim.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I never use limos but I know a few people that do. Presidential were the cream of the crop for years, and probably still are, but I've heard good things about AWG and Omni on the last couple of trips.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Thanks everyone for replies. Yeah I know hotel is only about 5 mins away from airport but thinking it might be a nice thing to do. Will defo give the hotel a shout, thanks again

Thanks everyone for replies. Yeah I know hotel is only about 5 mins away from airport but thinking it might be a nice thing to do. Will defo give the hotel a shout, thanks again

Exactly she'll feel really special. And besides five minutes is exaggerated, with some traffic etc, it could be twenty... And thats worth it.

Remember to tip though.

Advertisement