Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddys Day NY Places to Sleep and Drink

Options
  • 23-08-2016 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭

Ok I am sure there are a million and one topics on places to stay in New York and here is another one.

Checked out all the usual sites and just looking for users recommendations

We are heading to NY for Paddy s Day (2 adults) for 5 days & price range is medium, don t want to spend a small fortune. Just looking for a hotel that is close enough and nothing fancy just clean and somewhere to rest our heads. Also looking for places to go on Paddy s night. I have done NY for Paddy s day but it was a long time ago and not interested in the parade just pubs and places to visit.

So looking for places to Sleep and Drink but not at the same time.

Tours and shopping I can find that no problem

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Ok I am sure there are a million and one topics on places to stay in New York and here is another one.

Checked out all the usual sites and just looking for users recommendations

We are heading to NY for Paddy s Day (2 adults) for 5 days & price range is medium, don t want to spend a small fortune. Just looking for a hotel that is close enough and nothing fancy just clean and somewhere to rest our heads. Also looking for places to go on Paddy s night. I have done NY for Paddy s day but it was a long time ago and not interested in the parade just pubs and places to visit.

So looking for places to Sleep and Drink but not at the same time.

Tours and shopping I can find that no problem

Cheers

What's your budget? One man's pennies is another fortune. It's the time of year prices really begin to climb so set expectations. Have you taken a look at the usual booking sites to get a guage on prices/locations?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

TRYP Times Square is usually good value and its a good hotel.Very central walking distance to a lot of the sites and subway is only 5 mins walk away.

Edit:Just checked 16- 21 March and its €650 for a double room.It now called the Gallivant Times Square.

Advertisement