Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinea Fowl Eggs

• 23-08-2016 1:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a source for above for hatching? Most the people I've phoned from donedeal etc. have none left of their fowl have stopped laying...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

try irishfowl.com
    fowl.ie
    poultrykeepersclubofireland.com

larchill.ie - they have a poultry sale on 27th august! contact them to find out if they have guineas? http://larchill.ie/events-at-larchill-gardens/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭M.T.D

I have Guinea fowl laying, I can always not eat some, East Co.Galway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

M.T.D wrote: »
    I have Guinea fowl laying, I can always not eat some, East Co.Galway

Oh if you could that would be great ! From East Galway myself :-) i'm looking for a dozen or so, if you have some send me a PM and we can arrange something...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

Many thanks to M.T.B for providing eggs, are all cosy in incubator now so fingers crossed :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭M.T.D

Hi viper,
    Hope they hatch for you.
    Keep in touch and let me know how they do.
    One duck egg hatched to-day still has bit of shell attached.
    Mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,007 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Are they a bird that can be left ramble themselves, bit of access to grain etc after a month or so. I like the taste of the meat but I don't want to have 20 of the feckers clogging up the hen house etc.

Advertisement