Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left Eir not asked to return modem. Will I be charged

Options
  • 23-08-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Hi I recently left Eir after the price change. During my leaving call I was not told that the modem should be returned. Have I been or will I be charged for this.  I have not received a last bill and I cannot access my online account 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi garbeth, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear you were not advised of this. Once your account is ceased the online account system is longer be accessible. A courier is automatically arranged once the account is ceased however if you like I can provide you with the free-post address to return this to &  make sure you're not charged for this. Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

Please do. I have stopped using Eir for at least a month now and no sign of a courier. I work from home so am here most days. Send me the free post address or send a courier. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

garbeth wrote: »
    Please do. I have stopped using Eir for at least a month now and no sign of a courier. I work from home so am here most days. Send me the free post address or send a courier. 
    Hi  garbeth,

The freepost address is :

eir Returns
    PO Box 12726
    Freepost

Dublin 11

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

eir Returns
    PO Box 12726
    Freepost

Dublin 11

-Pamela 
    I have an eVision box that was supposed to be collected when I cancelled the service last year but no-one ever showed up for it. I assume I can just send it back to the above address as well quoting my a/c number?

_Kaiser_ wrote: »

eir Returns
    PO Box 12726
    Freepost

Dublin 11

-Pamela 
    I have an eVision box that was supposed to be collected when I cancelled the service last year but no-one ever showed up for it. I assume I can just send it back to the above address as well quoting my a/c number?
    That's no problem _Kaiser_.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

Why aren't people told to return hardware when cancelling. No one mentioned this to me.  I know now that it's in the t&c's but who reads them. 

garbeth wrote: »
    Why aren't people told to return hardware when cancelling. No one mentioned this to me.  I know now that it's in the t&c's but who reads them. 
    Thanks for your feedback  garbeth
    I'll relay your feedback to the relevant team.

-Pamela 

Advertisement