Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IAA Systems Monitoring & Control Engineers

Options
  • 23-08-2016 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello,

I have applied for the Systems monitoring and control engineer role with the Irish Aviation Authority, looks like a very good position. Can anyone tell me a bit more about the job, I know it is a shift roster but does anyone know what the roster is like, also what is the % shift allowance and finally the pay scales which were advertised are as follows (€34,765, €40,185, €45,601, €48,312, €52,033, €56,438, €59,145, €61,855, €64,570, €66,259. This is an all-inclusive salary scale). What does an all inclusive salary mean and what salary could you expect to get based on these figures with several years experience in an operation & maintenance role?

Thanks

Moveover

Comments

Advertisement