Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CU Loan no savings history

• 23-08-2016 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping to get a small CU loan (less then 1000) but only have a history of savings from about 12 years ago, I'm going to be putting half of the loan amount into the account (so less then 500) before my application and want to get it paid off fairly quick. I don't have a bad credit history, have a stable income, have no loans or mortgages and have held the account about 16 years.

Anybody have any indication of my chances? I do want to start using my cu for savings so will also be saving while I repay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

Lau2976 wrote: »
    I'm hoping to get a small CU loan (less then 1000) but only have a history of savings from about 12 years ago, I'm going to be putting half of the loan amount into the account (so less then 500) before my application and want to get it paid off fairly quick. I don't have a bad credit history, have a stable income, have no loans or mortgages and have held the account about 16 years.

Anybody have any indication of my chances? I do want to start using my cu for savings so will also be saving while I repay.

Never mind I got my answer :) mods can delete this if they want

Advertisement