Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best settings for Cuboid Mini

Options
  • 23-08-2016 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hey all,

I have the new cuboid mini. I put a notch coil in and got Halo SubZero liquid.

Just wondering, what settings should I be using? I want big thick clouds :)

Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Huza91 wrote: »
    Hey all,

Is the notch coil ss,nickel,titanium or kanthal & how many ohms is it,I know nothing about the liquid but what pg/vg ratio is the liquid.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭nobodys_hero

Huza91 wrote: »
    Hey all,

I prefer notch coil in power (wattage) mode. I ramp it up slowly from 30 to between 45 and 55 watts. The higher you go the higher the risk of burning your cotton. The flavour starts to pop as you get into that range though. Don't forget that a tighter airflow will bring the flavour out more too.

I prefer the bf-ni coils myself. I like to take long pulls and the notch coil gets very hot very fast.

Advertisement