Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toggle between phones ??

• 23-08-2016 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi all

Grandfather here struggling to keep up with 9yo grandson !. He has Samsung mobile...seems to struggle getting access "unable to authenticate" a lot. I set-up my own account and appear to have more success accessing...using my OnePlus2 phone. Could he use my phone...logging in with his Trainer Club ID ?. I don't want to jeapordise all the stuff he already has - he'd never speak to me again !. By the way...I'm not suggesting him being online on 2 phones...just if he could use mine under his own account when he's with me.

Thanks,
    K

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

As long as you don't use the two at the Same time or at impossibly close intervals compared to the distance there should be no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Raven_k42

Thanks Pick - same location really and we'd leave a gap between login/logouts. Thanks, K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭hatevodafone

Presume your playing Pokemon go

Don't think it will be a problem, I have it on my phone the wives phone and the tablet, and have never signed out of any of them

Advertisement