Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entrance Gates.

Options
  • 23-08-2016 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

I want to buy a set of wrought iron entrance gates, 12ft 1inch wide and 4.5ft high. Anyone have had any dealings with people for these. I don't need them fitted, I just need to buy the gates. Any help appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Channon, Clonmel.................see details on web site.

http://www.irishfarriers.com/munsterfarrier.htm

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

Michael Hayes, Cashel area.
    Detail on PM

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭alan27

Hello after getting sorted with the other gates. I am looking to get someone to do a gate similar to the attached photo. Need it to be about 8ft high and 7ft wide. Any one have suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Have you tried Gateco Cahir?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Paddico

alan27 wrote: »
    Hello after getting sorted with the other gates. I am looking to get someone to do a gate similar to the attached photo. Need it to be about 8ft high and 7ft wide. Any one have suggestions?

Just write Guinness on it and your sorted:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement