Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roadworks between Knocknacarra & Barna

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

Part of the problem are still those morons who think that it's ok to run the red lights - thus messing up the whole cycle as well, as i would have to wait a good few seconds into "my turn" for all the egotists to come through. Which causes more delays and probably more furious red light skipping.

And on that topic - which idiot messed with the traffic lights up at the Tuam Road/bothar na dreabh? It used to let a decent amount of cars through both sides - now it seems the side coming from town going to Tuam is favoured while coming from the Tuam direction you'll only get about 5 cars through. Tailbacks were pretty bad this morning and afternoon...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,898 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

So they did it again. During resurfacing work in Barna, to put different colouring near the lights, the same thing happened. They used stop/go boards & didn't even think about the traffic flow.

I left Knocknacara & took over half an hour to get to Barna at 4pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Gingganggooley

Discodog wrote:
    So they did it again. During resurfacing work in Barna, to put different colouring near the lights, the same thing happened. They used stop/go boards & didn't even think about the traffic flow.

Absolute morons working on those boards. A very small queue of about 20 cars heading into town and hundreds going the other way.

Advertisement