Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom disaster with broadband

Options
  • 23-08-2016 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Recently moved house....trying to get broadband set up, it's an absolute disaster but the worst part of it all is the lies that we've been told!!!
    Every time we ring up we get a different story.....so frustrated with the litany of issues I don't know where to begin.
    At this stage we are ready to give up and find a new broadband provider which is disappointing having been a loyal Eircom customer for the past NINE years.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi suzmm, thanks for getting in touch. I'm very sorry to hear this & I do apologise for your customer journey on this. Feel free to PM your order or account number & I can look into this. Stacey

Advertisement