Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Map says local exchange has been vectored and 100Mb/s is available.. not the case

Options
  • 23-08-2016 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

Exchange cabinet is BTB1_E01 

It changed a month ago from 70Mb/s to 100Mb/s on the map but the attainable speeds in the database remain the same, not just for me but also for neighbors who live directly beside it.

BTB1_001 cabinet is also enabled for the past 6 weeks + but again no houses in the village have received any increase in attainable speeds in the database.

What's going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi Hank Scorpio, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear this. For the best support on your internet speed. I would recommend contacting the techncial team directly on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 & they can look into improvements on your line as this does not automatically update. Stacey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Tech support said they can't offer any help or information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Tech support said they can't offer any help or information.
    I'm sorry to hear this Hank Scorpio, broadband speeds are subject to availability and unfortunately not all customers will be able to avail of these speeds. This could be due to several reasons. Are you an eir customer?

-Pamela 

Advertisement