Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

statements general questions

Options
  • 23-08-2016 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

so i have a third level boi account and i cant seem to find or able to print out an up to date statement? ive tried everything and its still giving me out of date statements which i dont want, my last statement i can see is back in april and i want this proof of utility for making another bank account and i dont understand why i cant print out an up to date version of my latest transactions?
    its really annoying...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

so i have a third level boi account and i cant seem to find or able to print out an up to date statement? ive tried everything and its still giving me out of date statements which i dont want, my last statement i can see is back in april and i want this proof of utility for making another bank account and i dont understand why i cant print out an up to date version of my latest transactions?
    its really annoying...
    Good Afternoon LuckyDude, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, I am sorry to hear this but it sounds like you just need to order an up to date statement. To do this simply call BOI Direct on 0818365365 and select option 1-5-1. Statements are set up to go out every 3/6/12 months.

When you order these, they will take overnight to produce and will be ready for you to download and print the next day. To check your frequency-and ask for them to increased if needed you can send a message to the Service Desk of your 365 account. Select 'Ask A Question' from the drop down menu to make this request. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement