Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the verge of buying is Mindfactory the right choice?

Options
  • 23-08-2016 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

I almost have enough money to buy my PC and I have my build finalized. I want to know is buying from Mindfactory reliable. I am afraid of getting a faulty component or something happening in shipping. Should I buy from an Irish site or is Mindfactory honestly good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

In my dealings with them they have been fine. Just make sure stuffs in stock when you order.
    I wouldnt reccomend an Irish store as their prices are far higher. Its worth checking Amazon and overclockers at the moment too due to the great exchange rate. Both can offer free delivery too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

I've bought 3 builds off them in the last 2 years. Had issue's with one faulty Motherboard which they refunded without issue. It's a pain sending back to Germany compared to the likes of Amazon but they were miles cheaper than Amazon so it was worth it. If there wasn't much in the difference I'd go with Amazon for peace of mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭zxxtonyxxz

superg wrote: »
    I've bought 3 builds off them in the last 2 years. Had issue's with one faulty Motherboard which they refunded without issue. It's a pain sending back to Germany compared to the likes of Amazon but they were miles cheaper than Amazon so it was worth it. If there wasn't much in the difference I'd go with Amazon for peace of mind.

I tryed amazon but it ended up a fair bit more expensive and they didn't ship some parts I wanted to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭zxxtonyxxz

Also if I was to hold off on the GPU for a while as I don't technically need it as of now would the integrated graphics do for photo editing?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

zxxtonyxxz wrote: »
    Also if I was to hold off on the GPU for a while as I don't technically need it as of now would the integrated graphics do for photo editing?

Yeah photo editing will be fine on integrated. Its more about ram than gfx

• Advertisement
Advertisement