Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours infraction

Options
  • 23-08-2016 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,602 ✭✭✭✭

I was simply defending Mrs Brown's Boys or in reality, Brendan O'Carroll from a person who was calling him a bollox etc. I just love how the person isn't getting an infraction and I am, I called him a stubborn asshole and I get an infraction for a name like "asshole" and the person says "bollox" and doesn't get an infraction, ah here this is a joke, it's actually hilarious. If this is going to be the case, just ban me from After Hours, I'd rather not look at that sorry excuse for a forum.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If you're appealing your infraction then please confirm that you have unsuccessfully tried to resolve the issue with the mod who issued it. If you have not done this yet, please do so and a CMod will review your appeal once the first step has been completed. Please also note that mod actions related to other posters are, from your point of view, irrelevant and will have no bearing on your appeal.

If you're not appealing your infraction and just want a bit of a moan about AH, then please let us know so that we can close this thread and mark it as resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,602 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Zaph wrote: »
    If you're appealing your infraction then please confirm that you have unsuccessfully tried to resolve the issue with the mod who issued it. If you have not done this yet, please do so and a CMod will review your appeal once the first step has been completed. Please also note that mod actions related to other posters are, from your point of view, irrelevant and will have no bearing on your appeal.

If you're not appealing your infraction and just want a bit of a moan about AH, then please let us know so that we can close this thread and mark it as resolved.

I am not appealing my fraction and just had a usual moan like I always do. I was even going to delete the thread myself but then I found out that I cannot, so go ahead and close it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement