Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blue Bottle Coffee to Ireland

• 23-08-2016 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know where I could get Blue Bottle coffee in Ireland or online?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

There are plenty of other roasters you could order off that will be just as good but to answer your question, no it is not possible to get this coffee in Ireland.

You could order online but delivery would be prohibitive I would say.

The other alternative would be to organise a group buy with boards members, which should help mitigate the delivery costs.

e.g something like this:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057331315

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Marto10

Cheers for the message. I buy from a lot of local roasters in Galway and also from 3FE and many more across Ireland but I really wanted to get some more Blue Bottle. Was amazing!

Yeah I will look at the group setup and see what I can do.

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

Marto10 wrote: »
    Cheers for the message. I buy from a lot of local roasters in Galway and also from 3FE and many more across Ireland but I really wanted to get some more Blue Bottle. Was amazing!

Yeah I will look at the group setup and see what I can do.

Cheers!

I'd definitely get in on a blue bottle group buy. Been a good time since we did one. Pretty sure the last one we did was for Caravan roasters in the UK and we got lucky with 1kg bags instead of 250g bags.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

We did one since then, linked above. Christmas 2014. More than time for another one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Waesfjord

count me in :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

I'd be interested if this goes ahead :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I'd be interested too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I remember emailing a crowd in Portland and it was $500 shipping from FedEx to Dublin for 20kg's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Got a response, they don't do wholesale shipping anymore.

You can get a subscription delivered to the UK via Parcel Wizard though.

$24(which includes $8 shipping) a bag + whatever parcel delivery service you use costs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

RasTa wrote: »
    Got a response, they don't do wholesale shipping anymore.

You can get a subscription delivered to the UK via Parcel Wizard though.

$24(which includes $8 shipping) a bag + whatever parcel delivery service you use costs.
    Have you a link to them...another new one to try!
    Ordered Isla Negra from coffee angel the other day!
    Edit; Found it !

• Advertisement
Advertisement