Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Putting music onto iPhone SE

Options
  • 23-08-2016 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have an iPhone SE 16GB that I cannot seem to copy/sync my music too. Music isn't 16GB, about 3GB. There's plenty of space on the phone for it too.

I've tried going via iTunes, using VLC and syncing via google drive, but nothing, nada.

Probably an incredibly stupid question, but how do I get music onto the phone?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Have you checked what settings are set for sync on the phone within iTunes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

I found for me the easiest way was to install google play music , and upload the music to play music , then you can stream it or download it to the iphone , if you want to use the itunes app , just drag the music into itunes and sync .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Thanks folks, managed to sort out the music, can't get TV shows into iTunes though.

Tried the usual way, won't work, any ideas on what I could do? They are MP4 files.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Thanks folks, managed to sort out the music, can't get TV shows into iTunes though.

Tried the usual way, won't work, any ideas on what I could do? They are MP4 files.

Try VLC for video files.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Try VLC for video files.

Did that and tried converting the files too, but I can't get them into iTunes so I can load them to my phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Did that and tried converting the files too, but I can't get them into iTunes so I can load them to my phone.

You don't need to use itunes to get files into VLC. In the VLC app there is an option for wifi upload, turn this on and enter the address given into the web browser on your computer. You can drag and drop the files from your computer into the browser and they will be wirelessly transferred to your phone.

Advertisement