Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kells Sportive, Kilkenny, this Saturday

Options
  • 23-08-2016 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

Just a shout for this event run by neighboring club.
    A good spin for anybody in the South-East area who fancies a well run sociable cycle this Saturday. And knowing some of the lads, anybody who fancies a speedy charge around South Kilkenny at the pointy end of this event will have some good company.
    But plenty more doing it at a more measured pace (myself included, hopefully).
    Routes 112, 65, 40 and a family spin.
    In aid of Cois Nore Cancer Support Centre.

http://kellskings.ie/2015-charity-cycle-date-announced-saturday-29th-august.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I did this last year, it's a good fundraiser and the scenery is beautiful around Inistioge and Graiguenamanagh. Not 100% sure if I'll be down for it this Saturday though.

Quite a lot of climbing squeezed into a relatively short route (Strava recorded 1,341 m of elevation for 116 km for me).

Advertisement