Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Divorce

Options
  • 23-08-2016 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone, I have been separated 7 years now and I would really like to get a divorce but can't track my ex down, when I contacted a solicitor he gave me a quote of approx €6000 which I just haven't got, I have also contacted diylawyer.ie by email to see if they can help me and they more or less informed me that everyone can be found, so I emailed them again to ask can they help me fine him & I am still waiting on a reply a few weeks later, also I have contacted the courts for info and they have advised me that I would have to granted permission to put an ad in the papers to try & fine him but that will cost about €2000 which I just dont have, so I'm really feeling deflated at moment and I was wondering is there anyone out there that can help me or advise me on how to find my ex as I just can seem to find anything on the internet about him, hoping someone can help PLEASE, thanks...

Comments

Advertisement