Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving out of rental property

Options
  • 24-08-2016 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi Electric Ireland,

i recently moved out of a rental property and the letting agent said they would make sure the account was signed over to the new tenants on the date agreed. 
    A meter reading was taken and agreed by both myself and the letting agent.
    I have tried to contact the letting agent to make sure it has been transferred over but i have been unsuccessful in finding this out. 
    Is it possible for you to look into the account in question to ensure it has gone out of my name? 

Thanks,
    bizebee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi bizebee,

Thanks for your message.

If you would like us to access your Electric Ireland account, to ensure that it has been closed, could you send us a private message with the following details please?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number and date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then look into this matter fully for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement