Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric supplier.. best to go with?

Options
  • 24-08-2016 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I've after buying a house and looking for the best deals on electricity. Does anyone recommend any particular deals or companies to go with as a new customer? I've been renting the last few years so I'm out of the loop at the mo to best deals

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Have a look at bonkers.ie, they'll compare deals on a whole range of things. Handy site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭ei9go

There is no best, you just have to change every year

Bonkers is the way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭StiffOldMan

Thanks, looking into it now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

When we moved into our recent rental, our landlord is a builder and he said anything around the 14c mark is a good price, we went with Energia, it was 13.98c at the time, and bills haven't been bad at all! I just checked bonkers and SSE are cheaper than that (for us) right now, so its a good site to shop around :)

Advertisement