Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest with brand new contract (no switch)

Options
  • 24-08-2016 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I requested online a new contract through online-services/moving-in-or-out (not a switch: I've never had a contract in Ireland) for both electricity and gas, but could not find an option to get the Nest: is it possible to add it? Or should I request the Home Comfort Bundle once I get the contract active?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Elward,

Thanks for your message.

As a new customer to Electric Ireland, and you as would like to avail of a Nest bundle, this would be termed as a switch on our system. As such, if you have like to register for Smarter Heating Controls, you can do so online or over the phone with a member of our Sales team.

They are available to call on 1850 305 090, from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5:30pm on Saturdays.

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement