Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modem returned. Can I get my bill as promised?

Options
  • 24-08-2016 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

You took away my access on the website where bills generated. You promised to redirect any bills to home but not received. While it would be great if none where due (which I think should be the case as I paid in advance for a service that I did not receive in full) I doubt that is the case.

Modem was returned so I really now just want to be finished with Eir. Can you please confirm if rerouting has been implemented?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi SteoL, thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM your account number & I can check this. Stacey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Hi SteoL, thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM your account number & I can check this. Stacey

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

SteoL wrote: »

PM sent.
    Thanks SteoL,

-Pamela 

Advertisement