Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

second level to third level

Options
  • 24-08-2016 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

if i have a second level student account, do i need to do anything when i start college so that it is now a third level account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

lalabear53 wrote: »
    if i have a second level student account, do i need to do anything when i start college so that it is now a third level account?
    Good Afternoon lalabear53, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie  when you leave second level education, we will change your Account to a Third Level Student Current Account (if you qualify for one) or a standard Personal Current Account or  to another type of account that we select for you. The terms and conditions for the account we select for you will then apply. We will write to you before we change your Account.

If you have not received a letter informing you of the upgrade then you can send a message through the Service Desk of your online banking (if you have that set up) or by calling 0818365365 to speak to a rep. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement