Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2016 Garda Campaign: November 2016 class.

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Madgek85

Horza wrote: »
    Madgek85 wrote: »

Is the beep test the same as is described in the wikipedia link

No one on Wikipedia is too slow I think. If you can do one I mentioned ya will fly through it. Really helped me

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Horza

No one on Wikipedia is too slow I think. If you can do one I mentioned ya will fly through it. Really helped me

Is this the app you are referring to? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rehegoo.beeptest&hl=en

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Hatch92

Do we need a laptop for induction week ?

Yep that's the one, it's hard but I know lots that used it and some of the trainers below have said to use this and if ya can do it ya will fly bleep test down there

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Valuevan13

Hatch92 wrote: »
    Do we need a laptop for induction week ?

Seems like nobody is on this anymore nobody will reply at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Alfa1949

Bring the laptop anyway, and your mobile wifi in case of need...

Valuevan13 wrote: »
    Seems like nobody is on this anymore nobody will reply at all!

Maybe their not aloud to be on this public forum any more... no harm in bringing it if you have one

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Freshh321

No well need it next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Valuevan13

Freshh321 wrote: »
    No well need it next week!

Good to know thanks a million Hey!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭GB FAN GALWAY 30

Hi Guys. Long shot but just wondered if anyone had any experience of the laser surgery in the Galway clinic?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭LandT

Hi Guys. Long shot but just wondered if anyone had any experience of the laser surgery in the Galway clinic?

Hiya, I didn't get it done with galway clinic but I got it in optilase, did all my consultations in galway but had the surgery in Dublin for the day. Do you have to get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭GB FAN GALWAY 30

LandT wrote: »
    Hiya, I didn't get it done with galway clinic but I got it in optilase, did all my consultations in galway but had the surgery in Dublin for the day. Do you have to get it?

Yep!! Have to get it but don't want to jump the gun in case I don't get through interview. Luckily enough I'm suitable for it. Had the consultation yesterday and all good so it's a pretty quick turn around time.. €3.5K though so that's a bit rough!

Yep!! Have to get it but don't want to jump the gun in case I don't get through interview. Luckily enough I'm suitable for it. Had the consultation yesterday and all good so it's a pretty quick turn around time.. €3.5K though so that's a bit rough!

Awh yeah wait until u pass the interview then fire ahead, if ur better for the medical at least it won't be differed or delayed then! Yeah mine was about €3390 I think with optilase. Galway clinic is handy tho!

LandT wrote: »
    Awh yeah wait until u pass the interview then fire ahead, if ur better for the medical at least it won't be differed or delayed then! Yeah mine was about €3390 I think with optilase. Galway clinic is handy tho!

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057670477/8/#post101831990

This is the 2017 thread if u want it

Advertisement